I CONCURSO DE MICRORRELATOS DEL INSTITUTO INTERNACIONAL
Segunda parte: “Un gran final”
CATEGORIA ADULTO – EN ESPAÑOL:
TODO ESTO SUCEDIÓ, MÁS O MENOS.
4. Con una ráfaga de viento, estela del cohete muerte-fusión sobre la ciudad implorante de una ráfaga de viento.
CATEGORIA ADULTO – EN INGLÉS:
IF YOU SURRENDERED TO THE AIR, YOU COULD RIDE IT.
CATEGORIA INFANTIL/JUVENIL – EN ESPAÑOL:
DURANTE UNOS DIEZ SEGUNDOS, NADIE SE MOVIÓ.
1. La niña muy contenta dijo: ahora me toca a mí, voy a contaros un cuento especial, solo tenéis que estar quietos y escuchar.
CATEGORIA INFANTIL/JUVENIL – EN INGLÉS:
IT WAS ALMOST DECEMBER, AND JONAS WAS BEGINNING TO BE FRIGHTENED.
1. His sad blue eyes started to look wherever there could be a shadow. The nice lamp in the room lit his cute scarred face in the cold night.
2. He was alone on the street. Suddenly he heard something. He turned but there was nothing. He heard that sound again and there it was the dog
3. He was waiting for his mum. He started hearing noises upstairs. He hid in the top of a closet holding his breath. He was still very scared.
4. He saw his mayor in the kitchen. He wasn`t saying anything bad to his mother. He was doing something worse: he was flirting with his mother.
5. He was staying alone in his uncle´s house. And when he was going to brush his teeth he started hearing some noises coming from his cousin´s room.
Participa enviándonos un “gran final” a firstname.lastname@example.org hasta el 5 de abril.
De entre todas las propuestas recibidas se seleccionará un ganador por categoría que recibirá como premio un lote de libros de la editorial Siruela, editorial colaboradora del concurso.
Ver más detalles en: